Get a well-sealed water bottle to make your weeks supply
*please note the recipe relates to having one serve a day across 7 days. If you have 2 serves a day to push the inflammation away then you will be making the recipe for 3.5 days usage. Most people doing this method for 2 serves a day will make 8 servings and be onto another bottle on the 5th day.
- With a ruler and a permanent marker make 7 equally spaced marks on the outside of the water bottle. (effectively dividing the bottle into 1 serve a day for 7 days)
- Put 7 heaped teaspoons of Turmerix powder into the water bottle (1 server for each day of the week)
- Fill water bottle up with the best water you have. Tap water is fine however filtered water is better.
- Put the lid back on and shake like crazy.
- Remove lid and add more water if required as the powder absorbs a lot of the water.
- Replace lid and shake again.
- This mixture is fine in the fridge for the next 7 days.
- The longer it sits the more dissolved it gets which helps with the graininess disappearing.
- Before serving, give the bottle another good shake and pour your serve (which will be to the first line on the bottle) into a glass or mug add some warm water from the boiled kettle and give it a stir.
- If you struggle with the flavour do an edited version of the latte by using warm milk instead of tap water.
- Drink your Turmerix Tonic warm if possible.
- And get on with your day
We love this method for the following reasons:
- The body can use the Turmerix straight away as it is warm and the body does not have to wait for it to get to body temperature before it can utilise it.
- If you miss a serving during the week it’s not the end of the world however the markers on the bottle will remind you if you have missed your serving for the day and you can always make it up.
- For busy people, it is a very easy way to get your serving fast before you bolt out the door to start your day.
TIP – Other customers report using Orange Juice, Apple Juice or sparkling mineral water if they struggle with the taste.