Golden Cut Cookies (with Turmerix)
Lovely crunchy cookies with gorgeous warming spices and other wholesome ingredients – Almonds milk, Oats, bananas and raw honey for sweetness.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp Turmerix
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 bananas mashed
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Place baking paper on a baking tray.
- Place oats, almond milk, Turmerix, cinnamon and ginger powder in a bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, add egg, banana, honey, butter and vanilla and stir.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix with wooden spoon.
- Scoop handfuls of dough and place on a baking sheet, then press down with spatula to make biscuit shape.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, until golden brown.
- Once ready, place on wire rack to cool.
Servings: 15 cookies