Nut Butter Chocolate (with Turmerix)
This the time for Nut butter lovers to rejoice! This almond butter mixed with Turmeric (from Turmerix) is everything you’re looking for: creamy, salty and the chocolate goodness, loaded with health benefits from both the Almonds and the Turmeric.
- 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup good quality cocoa powder
- 1 tsp TurmeriX
- Place a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, add the coconut oil, honey and almond butter and stir until melted.
- Add cocoa powder and Turmerix and whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 20cm x 10cm-tin lined with baking paper and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until set.
- Break into pieces to serve. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Servings: 12 -14 Pieces